Compensation Conversations with EBS: Part Two
Host: Christopher W. Rich, Managing Director, EBS
Joined by: Chris Rich, Managing Director, EBS, and Don Curristan, Managing Director, EBS.
Nonprofit organizations must compete for talented executives, physicians, and other professionals with for-profit corporations, but are at a significant competitive disadvantage. For-profit companies can offer a broad range of compensation and benefits programs that cannot be offered by nonprofit organizations because of tax restrictions and other limiting factors such as:
- Inability to offer equity-based compensation
- Limited ability to offer voluntary pretax savings options beyond the qualified plan limits
- Benefit insecurity created by the risk of forfeiture provisions of 457(f) plans
Listen now to Part Two of Four of our webinar series, Compensation Conversations with EBS on Thursday, June 29 at 12:00 Noon EDT. This webinar will provide a comparative analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of the executive benefit programs traditionally offered by nonprofit organizations, as well as a discussion of current trends in plan design including:
- Greater use of performance based SERPs
- New planning opportunities under the 2016 Proposed 457(f) Regulations and,
- The impact of the 21% excise tax on plan design.